Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, December 11, 2015

Mercer Street (American Journey #2) by John A. Heldt

     Susan Peterson's life changed drastically in 2016. She found her husband was having an affair and then he died. Susan was furious about the affair but wasn't sure what to do with herself. Susan, her mother and daughter had planned a trip to California long before the world started crashing down around Susan. After talking it over, the three women decide the trip was just what they needed. It would clear the cobwebs out of their minds and allow them time to just  relax.  The trip however, is one they will not soon forget. 

     Beautiful. Incredible. Loving and compassionate are several words to describe this book. I am a fan of Mr. Heldts. His writing style is one you'll enjoy from the first book. I found myself wondering how I'd handle all the stuff Susan has to. Mr. Heldt tells a story in a way that makes you feel as if he's talking only to you. You can easily lose yourself in his work. I can see this series as a weekly television show. It would be something worth watching. This book is well written and has such incredible three dimensional characters you won't be able to put it down.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it took my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment