Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, June 20, 2016

A Murder Most Rosy: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Harper "Foxxy" Beck Series Book 3) by Raven Snow

     Foxxy is back! She wasn't sure she wanted to come back to Waresville, but here she is. Foxxy seems to have a habit of attracting dead bodies although no one is sure why. When a body is found at the local school, Foxxy is the first one to investigate. Will she be able to find the murderer before someone kills her? 

     An absolutely fun book! The characters are well developed and so much fun. I really like this book. It isn't your typical mystery. It has a little bit of everything in it. It's well written and plotted. You'll zip through this book before you know it. I've been recommending this book to everyone. The twists and turns keep you glued to your seat. One thing is certain, you will adore Foxxy. I can't wait to read more works by this author.

     I didn't find any issues. Would like to have had a longer book but that's a personal preference. *smile*

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I could so be friends with Foxxy.              

No comments:

Post a Comment