Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Oliver and Jumpy, Stories 43-45 by Werner Stejskal

     Oliver and Jumpy meet the most interesting people when they have adventures. They enjoy traveling and learning from others. Story 43- Flying Carpet takes them to Africa. There they find a princess who is danger. A man in the market place gives Oliver and Jumpy a flying carpet to rescue the princess. Story 44- Birthday Party-Guess what? It's Oliver's birthday! As soon as he and Jumpy arrive from their latest adventure, his friends throw him a birthday party. Story 45-Magic Berries-Once again the two friends are headed to Ghost Castle.  They always have a unique adventure there. After they arrive, Joey finds some berries. He's so excited to have a snack. The berries are dangerous.

     This series is one of the best on the market. They are well written and the plot is solid. The characters become instant friends with your child. Oliver and Jumpy love to share the new things they've learn on their adventures too. I'd like to see this series as a kid's show. I'm very certain it would gain a loyal and large following. Mr Stejskal books are just the right size for nap time or bed time. You can't go wrong with this series or author.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it works the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment