Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Falling For Niagara by Susan Jean Ricci

     Niagara Falls, one place most honeymooners visit. It's romantic, powerful and a force of nature. It also may have a bit of magic mixed in. Two single people show up at the Falls. Each one for their own particular reasons. Destiny, fate or something, alerts one of these people to the other. From that moment on this person knows they are meant to be. They are forever linked. How about you? Think destiny or fate lends a hand at times?

     Such a romantic book. It will pull you down in your chair on page one and won't let you go until THE END. It's touching and beautiful while still being funny. Well written and characters you'd find in anywhere USA, this book will lighten your heart considerably. Ms. Ricci seems to be able to put words to thoughts in a way that will have you shaking your head in agreement. Just a touch of whimsy keeps you involved.  I really like this one.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it will resonate with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment