Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

If You Were Me and Lived in the Ancient Mali Empire by Carole P. Roman

     Let's travel back to Ancient Mali. It's a time when the Mali empire was a world power. We can see how they lived and learn about their customs and traditions. Did you know Mali means " hippopotamus"? C'mon and learn even more with this book.

     I love this series. I know I've said it before, but this series is perfect for the younger crowd. I feel this series is essential for your child's library. Well written and character are well defined too. You'll find out so much with this book. Get your copies today!

    I did find issues. I'm not sure this age group is ready for the brutal punishments described in the book. There are other bits of information too mature for this crowd.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of this issues listed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment