Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Pretty Pretty Princess: A Twisted Fairy Tale by Shane McKenzie

     Prince Francis of Granada is on a mission. He and his trusty pig, Gavin, travel the country to spread their mission to all royals.  Prince Francis believes the older traditions need to be replaced. Along the path, most don't like his mission, yet he persists. Nothing is as it seems.

     Forget everything you knew about fairy tales. This dark tale is bold and definitely adult.  Well written with a solid plot, this book delivers. The characters are defined and  unique. You'll find this book humorous and forward thinking. It's the strangest, but most entertaining book I've read in quite awhile. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a must read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment