Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Vanish by Becca J. Campbell

     Eva isn't like most women. She carries two secrets about herself. She wants to figure out how to put an end to one of her secrets.  To do that, she must attend her ten year reunion. Eva will have to deal with many things to stop one of her secrets. Is she strong enough to do that? We will find out.

     Becca J. Campbell has the uncanny ability of pulling the reader right into the book. She's a fantastic story teller and her writing is superb. The characters are fully developed and relate-able. This book is one you won't be able to put down until you've finished it.  Exciting, a little scary and easy to read, you'll want this one in your TBR pile. You've never read a book like this one. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because we all have demons from high school we'd like to get rid of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment