Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Bonjour! Let's Learn French: Visit New Places and Make New Friends by Judy Martialay

     Pete, the pilot, is a world traveler. His friends speak many different languages. Pete decided to  learn each language. 

   With a fun story and terrific pictures, this book will keep your child engaged and learning. The book makes it easy to learn French. Your child will enjoy learning French.  It may even help parents to learn a new language. 

    I did find one issue. I feel like this book is suited for late elementary age children. It's perhaps a bit ambitious for any younger littles. 

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the reason above.

No comments:

Post a Comment