Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Swan Song by Charlotte Wilson

     Ava is about to take a trip she'd been dreaming of. She wanted to go to London to learn more about her mother. When her father was contacted by people planning to honor her mother, her dad agrees to let her go. 

     Honest, raw and enlightening. Ms. Wilson captures Ava's life in the perfect way. The characters in this book come alive from page one. It's an easy read.  The writing is superb. You can feel the emotion as you read this book. The subject matter is unique. Ms. Wilson is a wonderful story teller. You must get this book.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the delicate subject is handled extremely well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review Swan Song, Melanie. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Best wishes, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete