Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Monsterland Reanimated by Michael Okon

     Monsterland would never be the same. The people in town were speechless by the newest turn of events. It was going to take a long time to rebuild the town. Carter took charge and with Wyatt's help, he's finding out just how bad things are. Were they the only ones left?

     Great writing. Sensational story line. Characters well defined and relate-able. This book pulls you in for the ride of your life. I found it interesting and unusual.  Mr. Okon knows just how to get your heart racing, your pulse pounding and your imagination working overtime. This book will stick with you and make you consider what could happen in our world today.  Get this book for your TBR pile.

    I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 cheers because it's the perfect Halloween read.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment