Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

David's Christmas Wish by Lisa Reinicke

    All David wanted was a goldfish. He couldn't wait to get the goldfish. His parents get him one but it dies. Just as the fish dies, a blizzard hits the area. His Dad knows he must walk to the Pet Store through the blizzard. Dad makes his way to the Pet Store just as it's closing. Dad explains to the store owner and he Through the blizzard he goes back home.

     What a cute story. It's perfect for any little. Written with all ages of littles in mind, you should add this to your child's library.  David is the most adorable character. The littles will engage with the story. Ms. Reinicke did a fantastic job with this one.so wonderful.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment