Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Mr. 100% by Lance Morcan

      Harley was drinking heavily. What he'd learned the day before really hit him hard. He was sure his life was over. Divorced and now this. He had decided to kill  himself. It would be the right thing to do. It was the only thing to do under the circumstances. Harley just couldn't believe he'd been so gullible.  Then he had an idea. It might just work and it would clear things up. Even the score. What would he do after though

     This book is a real switch from most mysteries. Well written, characters you can relate to and  a story that keeps you guessing. The story is fascinating.  It's such a twist, you'll keep it playing in your mind  for days. The tense moments will set your mind wandering to see if you can figure it out. Of course there are some funny moments included in the book. It's a swift read. Check it out for yourself. 

     I did find an issue. The story slowly builds and you are set to get deep into it and suddenly it's over. It really needs to be longer.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the length. copy of book provided by author and I voluntarily reviewed it.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment