Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 21, 2020

Monster Under My Bed: Bath Time Song by Andy Owens

     Sally and Fluffy, her cat, don't like anything about bath time. They think getting a bath is boring.  Washing themselves is boring too. Brushing their teeth is boring. Sally tells Monster Maple her Mom and Dad wash her, brush her teeth and a couple other things. Sally also wets the bed because she doesn't use the bathroom before bedtime.  They soon find out, with Maple's help just how fun it can be.

     Well written with beautiful illustrations, this book is one your child will enjoy. It takes littles on a journey through bath time. I love how it explains everything so easily. The obstinate Sally finds out how much fun bath time can be. Bath time can be a problem. Some parents are unsure how to handle it. Mr. Owens book will solve the problem for you.  Get this book for the little in your lie! It's a must for children's libraries at home. This will work for boys or girls with minor changes. The idea of a friendly monster showing the way is terrific.

     I found only one issue. There isn't a book like this one for boys. Boys will pay better attention if they are learning from a boy and a friendly boy monster.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's right on target.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment