Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Let Me Share Something

 Hello All!

I thought I'd try to explain something about the reviews. I receive on average 120 review request in a week. I try to keep the number I agree to review in a comfortable amount. I try not to over extend.  With the health issues I've run into the last 3 years, it has kept me on a very slow pace. 

  In order to help facilitate a better understanding of my schedule, I'm sharing something no one has ever known about my list.  Right now, I have over 1159 books on my Kobo waiting to be reviewed. There are 2140 books on my Kindle. I have 275 physical books here.  Then we go to the biggie. I have 11264 books on my computer to review. When I say I'm busy, I  mean it.

My Kindle is one of the original ones and very slow moving. My Kobo is also troublesome. I am unsure how much longer either  of them will last. The question is, how do I replace them?  I also am having trouble with Amazon allowing me to post reviews. Their policy of having to spend $50 a year to post reviews of any kind is ILLEGAL! You can not require payment for such reviews. They know this and so does my attorney.


How to leave a book rating or review on Amazon (even if you didn’t buy your book there).

   The answer is: You can leave a rating or review for a book that you didn't purchase on the site.  

Amazon ratings/reviews are important to authors  The Consumer Review Fairness Act was passed in response to reports that some businesses try to prevent people from giving honest reviews about products or services they received.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment