Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Review of: Dark Future By: KC Klein


        Kris is awakened by noises in her house at 4:30am.  She's sure an intruder broke in and decides to try to find out who it is.  Creeping through the house, she's astounded when she finds the intruder is herself.  From the Future.   The future her is even better than the original! Then she learns why the future her is there and how it affects her.  What follows is a love story and a fight to end all fights. Kris is pushed beyond her limits and more.  She sees things and experiences things she never thought possible.  She also learns the future isn't exactly what she thought it would be. Now she must do her part.


        I don't want to say to much more about this book because it will spoil it if I do.  I'm not usually a futuristic/ time travel fan BUT... this is one I couldn't put down.  I had to keep reading to see where the story went next.  I couldn't guess where this story was going to take me, but I did enjoy the ride. It knocked my socks off! Do yourself a huge favor and GET THIS BOOK!! You won't be sorry you did.  It will make you ask questions and think of the world in a whole new way.  Can you even imagine being told YOU must go into the future and complete some tasks?  Can you imagine what it would be like?  I thought I could, this book changed all that for me.  Terrific read and highly recommended!!




I give this book 5 books out of 5! Dark Future is one you'll read again and again

2 comments: