Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Review of: Perry Bear Goes for a Walk by: Jack R. Mason
*Children's*


Perry Bear is a wonderful new friend for children.  His walk ends up helping several of his friends along the way.  This book includes several lessons for children and I love that.  The illustrations and writing are spot on to teach children about friends, math and helping.  Well written and easy to follow, your children will love this book and look forward to more of Perry Bear's adventures.  Such a lovable, sweet way to teach your children without it seeming like they are learning. Books such as these are invaluable to parents with little ones starting to show interest in books, or those who love to read and learn.  Good work Mr. Mason!


I give this book 5 out of 5 books because it's a terrific learning tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment