Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Review of : A New Set of Rules By: Stacia E. Carlton

Julianne is a woman in  transition not only in her life, but her career as well.  Her marriage fell apart. Her affair ended. She likes her husband's pregnant girlfriend. She's becoming close to her family again and growing everyday as a person.  Julianne takes an adventurous ride through some very high, highs and some equally low, lows.  With the help of her friends, her family and thinking things through, she reaches some major decisions in her life.  Julianne reconnects with loved ones from the past, and works on letting go of those people in her present she no longer needs. 

  This story is one that will make you wander through your own life and think about how things turned out. It will open your mind to a new way of looking at things and give you a chance to see life through new eyes.  The sex scenes are amazing and you'll enjoy the philosophical side as well.  I felt the epilogue was a bit long, but am glad it contained one. Gave us a chance to see what becomes of Julianne. I recommend this book for those who enjoy a book that makes them think as well as takes you away to another place. 

 I give this book 4 out 5 books only because I felt it wandered from the point at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment