Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 23 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Celebrating the grand opening of BestSellingReads!!


The best authors in New Fiction are celebrating the grand opening of BestSellingReads.com with a February promotion:

Best Selling Read’s February Deal
  

Prize for winning reader entry: iPad Mini with Wi-Fi 16GB plus 1 eBook from each BSR author
–OR-

$300 Amazon gift card plus 1 eBook from each author (if winner received eReader holiday gift)

2nd & 3rd place winners: $25 Amazon gift card


Winners will be chosen February 28th by Rafflecopter. No purchase necessary.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for spreading the word!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wallpaper! Thanks for the kind post :)

    All the best~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the positive message of your background! Thank you MissKissably!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I figured we should start the year right.

      Delete