Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dinosaurs and Cherry Stems by Susan Jean Ricci

      Finding out your husband is being unfaithful is hard enough, but when you hear about it from a friend... that sucks. Then to add the cherry on top, he texts you that he wants a divorce. Cindy's week was NOT going well.  Now she'd have to adjust to a whole new dating world.  Cindy wasn't sure she even wanted to get involved with it all after Glenn.  With encouragement from her friends, Cindy begins to explore the world as a single woman.  It's not all it's cracked up to be.  

      A  fun and romantic look at life after divorce.  Ms. Ricci stepped  into an area many are afraid to face and taught us it's okay to laugh at ourselves. She's taught us we're never to old to learn something new about life.  This book is a story and guide all in one. Terrifically real characters and magnificent writing make this book a joy to read.  I  read this book and kept saying to myself, I've met every one of these types of men too.  I LOVED IT! Ms. Ricci is right on the money with this book. You have to get your copy today! 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it touched my heart!

4 comments:

  1. Melanie, I've been trying to comment for an hour now, and I forgot my WordPress password, so it's going the way I do best and that's Anonymous! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so very grateful! AND I was looking for you via Facebook, but there's two of you with the same name! Please point me into the right direction! Very sincerely, Susan Ricci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I just added you to my Fave Authors page. *grin* Your ears must have been burning. I've been talking about you and your book all evening! My Facebook is difficult to find for some strange reason. Here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/mcadkins1?ref=tn_tnmn I can't wait to read more of your work! HUGS!!

      Delete
    2. A note from Sue Ricci

      I'm thrilled to be included in your Fave Authors page! *grins right back at you!* I'll look you up on Facebook a bit later, my sequel awaits my attention! Thanks again for this wonderful boost, Melanie!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! You have been nominated for a Leibster Blog Award. See this post for more information: http://wilovebooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete