Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Twignibble by Henry, Josh and Harrison Herz

     Twignibble is a very smart and very creative sloth. Twignibble has many animal friends all over the world and he loves helping them out when he can.  Being a resourceful sloth, when his friends begin to tell him of problems they face each day, Twignibble gets to work on his computer to see how he can help. You will be amazed at the answers he comes up with.

     A wonderful way to get kids involved in saving the planet and it's animals.  This book gives terrific information about the animals and their habitat.  Kids will love this book because it gives them a chance to learn about two things. First the animals and second the environment.  There is even a tips page at the end.  I love the lessons this book gives in a fun way!

    I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a terrific teaching tool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment