Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Golf-a-Balls by Neil Humber

     Oscars family had owned the Comyn for years. It was handed down from his grandfather to his father.  Now, things were tight and his father was going to sell.  Oscar and his cousin Nick tried to think of ways to save the golf course. They found it when they found the GolfaBalls.  These secret weapons would be just the thing to help with the plan Oscar put together. 

     What a fun book! Many of you would have passed this one by and what a shame that would have been.  The message this book carries is one all children need to learn. Those who read my reviews often know I love a book with a true message for kids.  I enjoyed this one myself.  Cute, fun and very well written, Mr. Humber did a fantastic job on this book. Your children will love Oscar and Nick as well as the GolfaBalls.  

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of its unique approach to children.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you so much for the kind review - has quite made my day :)

    ReplyDelete