Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Want To Do Yoga Too by Carole P. Roman

     Hallie's mom took a Yoga class and Hallie want to do Yoga too.  She decided she was big enough to join the adults.  Her mother leaves her with the caregiver at the Yoga class. Her name is Robin. After that, Hallie learns quickly things aren't always what they seem.

     What a fantastic way to get your children  motivated to exercise.  Allow them to join you and eventually, it will become a habit they'll love. Not only do you get more one on one time with them, they are keeping their bodies healthy too. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I am all for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your review. I am so thrilled that you loved my books and that they made you laugh... I really appreciate you taking the time to read my work.

    ReplyDelete