Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 10, 2014

If You Were Me and Lived In.... Turkey by Carole P. Roman

     This trip we head to Turkey.  What a colorful place that is rich in history Turkey is.  We get to experience the things the people of Turkey do in a weeks time.  

     Carole P. Roman does a fantastic job of sharing the culture, language and history of far away places.  Children get the chance to peek into someone else's world with these books.  New words  and different celebrations but Ms Roman shows we are all basically the same.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's another window into the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment