Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

After The Evil by Cary Allen Stone

     Detective Jake Roberts is having a really tough time. He's been shot and he shot and killed a young woman.  Handling this hasn't been easy, but he's trying.  While he's dealing with his issues, there is a killer working overtime.  This killer has crossed federal lines and so the FBI is involved.  Jake knew it meant Mika Scott would be in town.   
     They nickname the killer the "Who's Your Daddy Killer".  Controlling men of authority seem to be dying way to often.  Mika Scott and Jake Roberts, along with Jake's department,are working the case to stop the killings.  Question is, will they stop the killer before they strike again?

     This is a chilling, page turning thriller! Extremely well written and characters so relatable you'll be sure they live in your neighborhood.  I absolutely LOVE this book.  I'm not usually impressed with thriller/mystery type books, but this one is a must read.  I could feel my skin crawling as each murder took place. I was unsettled by how easily the killer got away. It's simply an amazing read.  You'll enjoy the side stories as much as the main one. You need to put this one at the top of your TBR pile.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of  5 because it really is that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment