Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Passions, Strengths and Self Esteem: The Extensive Guide to Surviving Jr. High by Dr. Orly Katz

     Remember Junior High? The things people said. The things they did.  Are your children going through junior high now? Are they afraid of being laughed at? Of being picked on?  This manual is fantastic for helping kids figure out how to be themselves.  Given the keys and tools, children can figure out who they are inside and be able to stand up for themselves. Exercises, helpful tips, quizzes and questionnaires, along with a personal journal guide children in the way to find out about themselves.

     This series of books is wonderfully helpful! Children will be able to figure out why their peers do and say the things they do.  I found it to be done in a fun style and it's easy to understand.  My own children enjoyed it once they got into it. I do suggest you read it with your child or before your child so you know what they will be dealing with.  It's amazing.  Well written and such a terrific tool.  This one helps in areas where parents aren't sure how to approach them. 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a teaching tool worth it's weight in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment