Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Peer Pressure vs True Friends by Dr. Orly Katz

     Children have questions once they get into junior high.  How do I deal with peer pressure? How do I find true friends?   How do I set boundaries?  And how do I deal with gossip and rumors? We as parents may be able to answer one or two of these questions but not in a way children can relate to.  This book breaks each question down for the children and gives them the tools to work through it all.  Examples are given so children can relate to the question they are working on. Parents should read this before or with your children so you understand the book.  

     I love books that teach children. This is one. It breaks things down into relatable and understandable parts. It gives them a way of working through each section.  This is one I have my own children working through and they are doing much better at handling things at school.  Dr. Orly Katz covers issues most parents don't know how to break down and explain to their children. It is one your house needs. I highly recommend it. 

     I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it should be part of the parents handbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment