Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Jivin' Tango by Connie L. Smith

     Thomas Jefferson High School never had a better dance team than Lila and Trent. Best friends since forever, they were like one well oiled machine.  Dance is the reason Lila stayed in Colorado when her parents moved to Arizona.  She was staying with family friends until she graduated from high school.  Lila had no way of knowing her sophomore year was going to be one of change.  Question is, can she keep up with the changes?

     This book involves several lessons many women need to learn.  It's also a well written love story.  The characters are relate-able and fun.  The energy is palpable. I could feel Lila's determination and love of dance.  Ms. Smith gives us a front row seat to events pretty common in the high school world.  You'll enjoy being right there cheering Lila and Trent on as they dance.  The realization of heartbreak and relationship problems are made clear in this one.  Grab your copy and let me know what you think.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I think the life lessons are important ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment