Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Fairly Safe (Love of Fairs #2) by Deborah Ann Davis

     Jacob's life hasn't been easy. He's had to struggle for a very long time. One day that changes when  an older man takes him under his wing and gives him a job. One of Jacob's duties is to accompany his mentor to fairs in the area. The older man explained how he loved going to the fair and had actually met his wife at one. Jacob believes there is a deeper story about the fairs and he may be right.

     This love story is an amazing tale of bravery, love and loyalty. The writing is superb and the characters lovable.  Ms. Davis gives us  a unique story in this book. I found it engaging and sweet. You'll be amaze by the depth of love contained in this book. You'll enjoy, as I did, the fun events throughout. I think this one should be in your TBR pile.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it touched my heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed Fairly Safe. To get 5 stars from an authentic reviewer like yourself is so encouraging for a new author like me. I'll be sure to entrust my other books to you, too.

    ReplyDelete