Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Who: a novel of the near future by Karen A. Wyle

     What if you could keep your loved ones in your life forever? Would you be interested or unsure? Thea dies unexpectedly and now her husband is hoping to hear from her again. Will they be able to connect? Can things be changed? Time to find out.

     This is a concept we may soon be considering. It would be a wonderful way to keep family with you. Well written and characters well developed. I find this book exceptional in it's unique story. It will truly give you pause as you read. 

     I did find an issues. There seem to be two stories in the beginning. It's a little confusing. 

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issue listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment