Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sweet Lake: A Novel (Sweet Lake #1) by Christine Nolfi

     The Wayfair legacy was set in stone long before Linnie was born. Now she's trying to save that legacy and regain the glory the Inn once knew. When Linnie pictured her life as a kid, she never saw the path she was now on. The question she's facing is can she incorporate her dreams and her future. 

     This book is a warm, feel-good, easy read. It's well written and the plotting is fantastic. The characters are relate-able and fun. The pacing is very comfortable. I love that Ms. Nolfi included some humor in this book. It just gives you a more realistic view of life in Sweet Lake. You'll have lots of cozy feelings as you work your way through this book. 
  
    I did find one minor issue. In chapter one you start out saying it's Autumn. A couple pages later it's summer. 

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it's a terrific read.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, it's always a thrill to have you review one of my books. A thousand thanks.

    ReplyDelete