Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

An Ill Wind Is Blowing by Donald Montano

     John Sampson and his companions arrive in Charleston. They are not welcome. It will be up to John to change things in Charleston. With the help of some of the townsfolk, they might actually stand a chance of completing their mission. It could also mean more trouble for John. 

     Powerful and engaging, this book is as fantastic as the other two. This could easily be a TV miniseries. Once again it's well thought out, historically accurate and has characters you won't soon forget. Watching the development of the story line is fascinating. I can't wait to read more.

    Once again the "end of chapter" statement isn't needed.  It's the only issue I found.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it blew me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment