Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Full Moon Fever by Elizabeth Black

      Sam and Grants lives were entwined with their work. They worked with touring dance groups.  Their jobs as handy men allowed them to get to know most of the performers. Two of their best friends worked in the background too. Sam and Grant hid secrets from everyone.  Will they be able to continue to hide, or must they finally speak up?

     This book offers a different look at the subject matter. It's more realistic. It's well written and spicy hot!  Ms. Black includes humor as well as some deep lessons many face, even if they aren't part of a fictional story.  This is one you'll enjoy.

     I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it's a little too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment