Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Junkie (Cal Rogan Mysteries #1) by Robert P. French

     Cal's life is out of control. His wife tried to help him set things straight many times. She's had enough. Thinking if Cal lost visitation with their daughter he'd get his head on straight, she tells Cal she's moving away. Worried he'll never see his daughter again, Cal gives himself a time limit to get things right. Now, will he be able to do it?

     Well written, meticulously plotted and life like characters will draw you into this book. Mr. French has developed a story line that will have you loving and hating the characters you'll meet. I enjoyed this fresh take on the subject of junkies. I found myself reassessing who-dun-it with every page. I'm excited to read more of this author's work. You will be too.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the fresh take.

No comments:

Post a Comment