Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, June 29, 2020

United in Grief: The Tragic Story of Stephanie Scott's Murder and the Effect it had on the Small Town of Leeton NSW by Monique Patterson

     Stephanie's life couldn't get much better. She was teaching, something she loved to do. Also, she was preparing to marry her prince. Aaron, Stephanie's prince, goes out of town for a party. Stephanie stays behind to ready things in her classroom. She wants everything to be set while she's on her honeymoon.  No one expected what happened next.

     This is a quick, heartbreaking read. The subject matter is something we see way too much of in our world.  

     I found one huge issue. This book reads like a police report not a story. It's very cut and dry.  It seems to contain only what a police report would. There is nothing human about it.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5 because it really needs some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment