Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Relentless: Unleashing a Life of Purpose, Grit, and Faith by John Tesh

     You may have wondered what John Tesh was like before ET. He was an ordinary child. He did things typical boys do. He also did things you'll be surprised at. The book gives you a look at the past and how it shaped the present. You will be moved by how his private and professional life came together.  A lot of prayer and luck.

     I found this book engaging and brutally honest.  When you being this book, you'll feel as though you are carrying on a conversation with Mr. Tesh. This book will touch your heart and soul. You will have all the feels. I highly recommend this book. If you know Mr. Tesh personally, you'll be shaking your head. If you only know him from ET or his music, you'll be astounded. 

     I found no issues here.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's such compelling reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment