Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man by Mary L. Trump

     The Trump family is NOT your average family. They are now and always have been dysfunctional. This book is an explanation of how this all started.  The five Trump children learned at home, how to navigate the world. The problem is, it wasn't a "normal" way of handling it. Fred Trump used the government and government programs to build his fortune. His skewed way of living and learning was passed down to his children. This book answers your questions about the trump in the White House.

     I applaud Mary L. Trump for writing this book. She did a wonderful job of explaining where this family found it's way of doing things. I also applaud Ms. Trump and her brother for their tenacity despite the blood in their veins and the last name they were given.  Well written and organized, this book just builds on itself like building blocks making it easy to see what went wrong and when.  If you are looking for a sleazy attempt to discredit donald trump, look elsewhere.  This is first of all a book about the entire Trump family.  Second, I'm sure it was cathartic for Ms. Trump to write. You can't go wrong with this book and I hope Ms. Trump will write another book, on any topic, soon. 

   I found only one issue. I would like to have seen more about "where are they now" for the three remaining Trumps.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because Ms. Trump could have taken the sleazy road but she held true to her personal moral compass.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment