Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Big: a Little Story about Respect and Self-Esteem by Ingo Blumful

     Lee the flea works for Circus Wilson. When Lee performs his tricks, the only thing the audience see are his sparkling yellow pants. Lee wants to be bigger, so he leaves the circus to think. When it comes time for Lee to perform, no one can find him. Where do you think Lee is?

     This book has a sensational way to explain the issue, self-esteem and respect, so littles understand. Bright, colorful illustrations will keep their attention. Talking about the story will help cement the lessons in your littles mind. I found this book delightful.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because these lessons are so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment