Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Aloha Means Goodbye: A Murder on Maui Mystery (Murder on Maui #1) by Robert W. Stephens

     Edgar  Allen Rutherford had no job. No girlfriend. He also had a horrible flight to Maui. Edgar was going to Maui for a vacation. Nothing to hold him on the mainland. Doug was a childhood friend and he had invited Edgar to Maui many times. Edgar felt like nothing else could happen to make this month worse. Then they landed in Maui.

     A well written book, it is as though you and the author are just chatting over a cup of tea. The characters are three dimensional and  incredibly wonderful. I enjoy the twists and turns the author incorporated in this story. You will not put this book down until it ends.Get it for your TBR pile today.

     I didn't find any issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the action was amazing.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment