Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, June 18, 2021

Ethan Fox and the Eyes of the Desert Sand by E.L. Seer

       While on vacation in California, Ethan begins to notice odd things happening. He's not sure why they are happening though and when he tries to talk to his dad, he shuts him down.  Then Ethan notices a girl who seems to be following him. She disappears when he tries to talk to her. Ethan is determined to find out what is going on. Now he has to determine where to start.

     The cover of this book promises intrigue and adventure. As you read the first chapter you know you are in for quite a treat. Well written and a fascinating cast of characters  keep the story flowing. I love that Ethan remains strong throughout his search. His determination to get answers is amazing. Your preteen will love the journey this book takes you on. This is a debut book and wow does Mr. Seer hit it out of the park! I hope he keeps writing this well. 

     I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is such a fantastic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment