Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, June 4, 2021

Submissive Angel: A BDSM Romance Novella by Joey W. Hill

      Robert gets through each day the best he can. His heart had frozen after the loss of both parents and his lover. His only joy, his store. At this point in his life, Robert knew he'd never fall in love again. Then one evening as he was taking out the store's trash, he found a man huddled behind the dumpster.  It was obvious he'd been in a fight. Blood was everywhere. As Robert looked again, he saw a very handsome younger man.  He helped the man into the store and cleaned him up, then offered him a job.  Christmas this year would be different. Wouldn't it?

     This book is absorbing. The characters three dimensional.  Ms. Hill will have you reaching for the tissues again and again. The true human emotions included in this book are refreshing. It catches you off guard and then softly hits the heart. There is no escaping  the love between these two men. I found myself being cradled by the story during the most intense parts. Other times, I'm reveling with Robert.  Usually, based on the book's title, you'd believe it's just about sex, no true story. It's for this reason the story captures your heart. You're gonna love this book. 

     I didn't find any issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the tenderness and care with which the story is told.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment