Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Through a Sober Lens: A Photographer's Journey by Michael Blanchard

      Michael is an alcoholic. Plain and simple. His drink of choice, vodka.  He had no problem drinking and then climbing into his car. It took getting arrested and a stay in a psych hospital to straighten him out. Could he stay that way?

     This book explores one man's journey to sobriety. It's not pretty and it's not easy but he's there fighting for it. Mr. Blanchard allows us to see the ugliness of alcoholism. He also shares his break through. Rehab and photography helped get him on the right path and keeps him there. This book is honest, beautiful and raw. I suggest you get this on for the alcoholic in your life. It may help them see the right path.

     I saw no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5  because of the bravery it took to write this book and put himself out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment