Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Reigniting The Spark: Why Stable Relationships Lose Intimacy and How to Get It Back by Bruce Chalmer

      This is a guide to help couples who may feel as though the fire is gone. They feel their relationship needs a punch. " Be kind, don't panic and have faith". You probably know what needs to be fixed, this book will help you along the way and keep you motivated. Both of you need to work on the relationship issues. One person can't fix it.

     Well written in simple terms, this book is a winner. I love that it doesn't do the work for you. Both parties were working together but separately when things began to break down. This wonderful guide will give you the tools to fix the issues. I think it's lovely that Dr. Chalmer shared this toolbox with the world. It's truly needed.  Perhaps it will save many couples now that it's available. Get your Copy!

     I didn't find any issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it does help and you will find yourself using these tools for other issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment