Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I apologize to my followers and members of this blog!


It seems I have dropped the ball in the last week or so. I haven't been posting 
reviews as often as I should.  Let me explain.  Many of you don't know me well
enough to know much about my private life.  I will share this information
because I feel I owe you that much.  I have been fighting cancer for  three
yrs now. Various types but a solid 3 yrs. I had a surgery summer 2010 on my 
spine to remove tumors. Yes, cancerous. Yes malignant.  I still get treatments
and some days I just can't move.  


Please forgive me for taking so long with reviews this time around.  I have been
trying to catch up as quickly as I can.


Thank you for your trust and for being a follower/member.
Melanie/kissablysweet1

10 comments:

  1. I'm sending prayers, Melanie. Your health and family are #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All review blogs have lulls. My excuses are no where near as good as yours!

    I hope your recovery is quick and thorough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologize! I just want you to feel well, and be healthy. :) I hope reading can be a bit of solace for you. *hugs*

    @BookEmDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are surprised to learn this (shocked even). You are always so thoughtful and kind, with such care and regard for others, we never would have guessed you are burdened with this struggle. We wish you a speedy recovery and send prayers and positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm surprised you have the time or the energy to post anything at all!
    May I suggest Emotional Freedom Technique to get well and keep the C away from you?
    Please contact me for more info I have an audio course of healing available and more if you would like it. Free of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your understanding and well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often tell the ladies in my life, "You're a mom, you can do anything!" In your case, that doesn't seem sufficient. Your energy and diligence are an inspiration to me. No apologies expected.

    ReplyDelete