Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Review of: Moon Dreams by Dean Johnson


Four best friends spend their first year after high school at college. The first summer home, they realize each has changed or perhaps they are seeing with fresh eyes. Bryan has been through hell and back. He lost his best friend and then started losing all the rest of his friends because of it. He meets Kirah, one of the four best friends. Things change from there. Growing, learning and adjusting is what their summer is all about.


I enjoyed the premise for the book but sadly that's all. The book is all over the place- past, present, switching characters and so on.  There really isn't a solid story line here. It seems to be telling several stories and loses it's way.


I gave this one 3 out of 5 books because of the winding story.

No comments:

Post a Comment