Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Review of: Fool Me Once by Lacey Wolfe
*Erotic

Skylar- an aerobics instructor, free spirit, fun loving and sexy.
Drew- handsome, determined and a company man.

 The chemistry between them is combustible. The problem is Drew has a habit of
of  walking away when it comes to Skylar.  No matter what he tells her, he ends 
up leaving her at a critical time.  What could possibly happen next to this duo.

This novella is high octane fun from beginning to end. It's the kind of bubble-
bath-erotic-read all women love!! Grab a glass of wine, candles, bubble bath and enjoy.
You will enjoy this book and read it again and again.

I gave this book 5 out of 5 books- astoundingly HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment