Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review of Khantara by Michelle Franklin


A new Emperor in Trellis means a new way of doing things. They start off by beginning a war with Haanta.  The country a race of giants were surprised by the war but swiftly defeated Trellis.  After this war, Khantara was sent to Trellis to open a post and keep an eye on the enemy.  Khantara tries to show the Trellis people they are willing to live peacefully.  Khantara meets Anelta and feels the need to watch her and protect her. 


This is an awesome book you need to check out.  It's such a unique look at a world we could learn a lot from. This book will keep you entertained and moving right along. Never have I read a book like this and was able to keep going after a couple pages. Khantara kept me glued to the book from beginning to end.  


I give this book 4 out of 5 books because if you aren't familiar with this type of book it's difficult to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment