Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review of: Mom's on the Roof by Cindy Hanson


The moving, heartwarming, touching story of a family's journey through cancer. Mom is diagnosed with cancer and the rest of the family tries to cope and handle all that encompasses.  It's never easy and each one learns something new through the process.   It's a never ending journey when shortly after Mom passes, Dad passes too. One family tragedy after another.  One daughter becomes stronger than she ever dreamed she could be. She learns more about herself with each new challenge. 


I can't recommend this book enough!!! For anyone who has lost a parent, or had a family member deal with cancer, this will open your eyes.  If you approach this with an open mind, you will see what death can be, and how it actually is at times.  Having a family history of cancer, and dealing with it myself, this book touched home.
I couldn't find anything wrong with this. Although I know some close minded individuals will read it and scoff, this book is amazing!!


I give this one 5 out of 5 books for the sheer strength it took to write.

2 comments: