Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review of: State of Grace by John R. Phythyon, Jr.


Elf on elf violence had escalated.  The Shadows were helping to maintain peace between the two. Then Shadow Five was killed.  Wolf Dasher, Shadow Seven, was sent to find out how she died and who killed her. Russians and elves were trying to work together to bring the elf nation back to one nation.  An Ambassador decides he will take over and be the president. First however, he must do away with the humans and the coalition government.   "Beware of religion. There is no greater formenter of hatred on Earth."


A fantasy story with a James Bond feel to it.  This book is action packed and full of surprises. I found this one to be exciting, caring, and enlightening.  It's easy to get lost in this one.  The  issue I found was there seem to be several stories being told at once.  It does a good job of tying everything together at the end, but can be slightly confusing as you read.  


I give this one 4 books out of 5 because it lacked a little love story to make it a truly good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment