Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Come Back Dear Sun by Geena Bean

     Kaylee is concerned about why she hasn't seen the sun in quite awhile.  No one is sure why the sun hasn't been shining.  They only know they are tired of all the darkness and gloom.  Kaylee devises a plan to find out where the sun is and she and her friends plan a camp out to pull off the plan.  Now if only it will work.

     A fabulous book about children spending too much time indoors.  A great way to get across to them they need sunshine and fresh air too.  This book will speak to young children in a way they will understand and get the message across easily.  Ms Bean found a fantastic way to make kids listen to the message of play outside.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a unique way to stress the importance of being outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment