Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Not Quite Dating by Catherine Bybee

     Jessie Mann is a single mom. She's worked hard for everything she has.  She and her sister work to see her son Danny has all he needs.  Jessie keeps hoping someday her prince will arrive with enough money so she doesn't have to worry every day.  Until he does, she works at a waitress on the graveyard shift.
     Jack Morrison is an heir to a luxury hotel empire.  He and his buddies are just back from a bachelor party to end all parties.  Jack has been wondering if he'll ever find a woman who loves him and not his back account. Then Jessie walks into his life.  
     
     This book is fantastic!  It's the first in the "Not Quite" series.  I can't wait to read the others.  The characters are well developed and fun to follow. The story one you'll enjoy again and again.  Tender, fun and the fairy tale ending is all you could ever want in a book.  You'll get hooked on this one from page one.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's such a fantastic read.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The review for Not Quite Mine will be up tomorrow! LOVED this book.

      Delete